Friday, September 9, 2011

Who cares about a title?

I love Coldplay. How do you know my life story? How? :')

I really think Mayawati needn't send jets to get shoes. Like seriously.

I think Amar Singh deserves jail.

I think exams should be banned.

I think chocolate should not be fattening.

I think some people are silly, and need a life.

I think LMFAO's pretty coool. xD

I think I text too much.

I think RD Sharma's are too thick. And tough.

I think I'm falling in love with the color pink all over again.

I think my phone's not all that bad. At least it still works. (Doesn't mean I don't want a new one, mom and day, I hope you're listening)

I think Blogger is pretty cool.

I think reading random people's random blogs is my new favourite (spell check, it is FAVOURITE, we follow Brit English, FYI. ) passtime

I think Science is not that bad.

I still think I hate Hindi. Ewwww :|

I think I want to party.

I think I want exams to end, before they even start.

I think I can get A1 in Science, let's hope?

I think there's much more to life than religion, sports and politics, like love, laughter, peace and oneness? :)

I think I love Bob Marley.

I think My Sister's Keeper is the most beautiful movie ever.

I think I'm addicted to On the Floor By JLO

I think pulling an all-nighter before and exam and posting about it on Facebook is highly uncool.

I think I'm going to get a good invigilator tomorrow. (PRAAAY)

I think I love the coldness that runs down my spine after the rain.

I think I love coffee. xD

I hate tiny kids. Horrible creatures.

I think I love airplanes. I love airports.

I think this is an utterly pointless post which has been written because of being bored to death (literally), since I have deactivated my Facebook account.

I think...well, um ciaooo :P
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment