Monday, September 26, 2011

Beautiful Chaos.

The beautiful chaos of life has turned ugly,


My existence now is not free.


My heart doesn't feel, nor does my soul express,


My mind is in distress.


I am so caught up in life, I have forgotten to live,


Love I have forgotten to give.


My existence is no more than a hollow form of life,


Nothing now hurts, even what once hurt like a knife.


You can stab my wounds till blood spurts,


But I swear it wouldn't hurt.


You can say the most spiteful words,


But I promise they will go unheard.


Whatever you do, I'm going to be immune to it,


For now I have a lot of grit.


But the desires I had as a child are still alive.


I want to smile a little before I cry,


I don't ever want to give up before I try.


I want to say the truths before I lie,


I want to live a little; love a little before I die...

No comments:

Post a Comment