Monday, September 5, 2011

Half Empty?

I say it’s half empty; you call it half full,

I say push, you say pull.

You call me a pessimist but I argue saying I’m a realist.

I think you’re much of an optimist.

Two ends which will never meet- that’s what we are,

You say near, I say far.

There isn’t a thing, to which we ever agree,

I’m a caged bird and you’re free.

I see whatever there is, I look at the scene just like you,

But could never understand or see what you say you do.

We’re two different souls, struggling to fit into one personality,

You’re always so comfortable, and I’m always stuck with formalities.

Someday I hope your bubbles will burst,

But I’m afraid too much it’d hurt.

Still I hope you come on terms with the reality,

And leave behind all the foolishness, all the causality.

I want you to realize everything worthwhile deserves a fight,

And not all walks of life are bright.

You won’t always get what you want,

Sometimes, memories from your past will haunt.

But I don’t want you to give up hope or stop believing,

I don’t want to see you all the time grieving.

I want you to know that life might put you into troubles, however after that there will be smiles in plenty,

But at the same time, I don’t want you to forget that sometimes, the glass IS HALF EMPTY….

No comments:

Post a Comment