Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Exams and more.

Exams start on the 10th. Doesn't it seem like it was only yesterday when we had given the March exams..and again they are here to haunt us?! Why? :|

Time flies. Ugh. I hate it.

I'm jealous of everyone who doesn't have to give exams. Even my maid. And my neighbor's dog. SOSOSOSO lucky that doggie is. Eats, sleeps and throws tantrums all day. Doesn't have to go to school for 6 hours and then come back home and study. (What days have come. Dogs have a better life than students. <|3 )

I am dreading the 10th. Don't let it come. Don't let it come. PLEAAAAASEEEE.
Can we just skip 10th to 22nd September and go directly to the 23rd?

I want go and ruthlessly murder the inventor of exams. Silly ass. :| G O D I E.

UGH I HATE EXAMS. MORE THAN A DRUG ADDICT HATES REHAB !

No comments:

Post a Comment