Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time et all.


Okay so I fought with two of my closest friends in the past week, and I felt MISERABLE. I mean, why did I have to say such nasty stuff? WHY?
Why can't I just be polite all the time?
Why am I so stuck up?
Why am I so stubborn?
Why don't I listen and just blabber?

My mum always complained of me being stubborn. That is something I want to change about me. Yes, I have said I was proud of whoever I was, but change is necessary, right? Change for the good, obviously. I need to change for the people around me.My family, my friends and all those who matter. Moreover, I HAVE TO CHANGE FOR ME.

I have to become a better person, if not for anyone else, for me. I have to let go all of the anger and sadness and embrace the good stuff..and I'm getting to it..slowly, but yes, I am.

People who are close to me are aware of me being argumentative and stubborn sometimes and when I throw such a fit, they know just what to do - leave me alone.
I need time to think. To talk- to myself. To analyse things. To stop thinking about 947509576973937 things per second. To understand the problem, and find solutions. I just need...time and some more time.


...Some more time to take out for LIFE.




No comments:

Post a Comment