Sunday, January 29, 2012

"..you're the same person who kept me sane all along"

Here we are, sitting in the soothing winter sun, trying to figure out our respective lives, and for a change, I like the sound of silence. It is the most comfortable silence of my life. Suddenly, you say, I've changed. You say that my sense of humor has changed, my way of perceiving things has changed. You say my hairstyle has changed, my scent is unfamiliar to you. You say I've lost my twinkling eyes, which have been replaced by dull, normal eyes. You say I don't wear my eyeliner like I did earlier, or how my style of dressing has changed completely. You say I've turned into a laid-back, carefree and lazy person.
But you know what? You haven't changed a bit. You're still beaming. The color in your cheeks is still pink. The twinkle in your eyes still remains. You're wearing the same genuine smile. You're the same person who's scent I loved. Your hair are still the same. Messy, yet, adorable. You're the same person who picked me up when I fell in class, after making fun of me and laughing your lungs out for 5 minutes straight. You're the same person who forgave me for every silly mistake that I made, and even the horrid ones.You're the same person who didn't walk out on me even when you thought you should. You're the same person with whom I plan my career and laugh at how you're so confused between Commerce and Humanities. You're the same person with whom I share a million insiders which just multiply as days pass by. You're the same person with whom I know I will laugh my wits out even when I'm low.You're the same person who taught me how to chase my dreams, and catch them, too. You're the same person who comforted me when I was upset. You're the same person who was there for me when I wasn't in a state to be there for myself. You're the same person who held my hand, hugged me tight and went through every stage of life with me and never complained once. You're the same person with whom I share all the technicolored memories. All of them. I'm not exaggerating. Most of my friends know who I am, my fears, my doubts, my strengths, my weaknesses, but do you know the difference between them and you- they just know, but you know WHY. That's what makes you different.

And special. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment