Monday, October 17, 2011

To-do list.

Everyone has desires, wishes, et all. I do, too. I decided to make a Wishlist/Bucket list/to-do list. Here it goes. xD

1. I want to write a book. An autobiography, maybe? Writing is my passion. Period.

2. I want to travel all over the world. No tension, stress. Just trying to find myself in me.

3. I want to have a grand house. With books, books, books..and well books :D

4. I want to learn how to sing. I know I'm terrible at it, so I want to learn how to sing beautifully and then perform at a concert :D

5. I want to dance for 12 hours straight. In 6 inch heels. YES. xD

6. I want to go deep sea diving. Life underwater is MUCH MUCH better.

7. I want to put up an exhibition of my Artwork. Someday. Sigh*

8. I want to try motor racing. Thinking about makes me all excited. Trying it would be super cool. B-)

9. I want to lie on a beautiful beach. Look at the night sky. And fall asleep while counting the stars.:')

10. For once in my life, I want to be content and happy with whatever I have. Yes. I want to live a life without any worries.



5 comments:

  1. I wanna write a post..going through a terrible bout of writers' block :(

    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dhruv :)

    CRD - Hmm, lol.


    Start following, guys? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete